Solar PV Installations
SOLARhome: Your local Solar Panel Installer
SOLARhome install solar panels and energy storage systems in domestic homes throughout Essex, Suffolk, Norfolk, Hertfordshire, and the north of Kent. We are Premium Partners of Solarwatt, a Tier 1 German solar panel manufacturer. Our exclusive partnership with Solarwatt means that we are the only local installer who can offer the glass-on-glass premium panels for domestic installations.
Coupled with 20 years of experience in the industry, and top-tier quality assurance compliance – SOLARhome is a local name you can trust.
Why choose SOLARhome?
- Two decades of experience in solar panel installation.
- We are committed to providing the very best customer service.
- Clear, concise and honest advice.
- Competitively priced premium products.
- Full technical survey and electrical health check.
- Bespoke PV system design.
- Highly experienced and fully qualified installation teams.
- We are MCS, HIES, EPVS and TrustMark approved.
Not all Solar PV systems are the same.
A Solar Panel installation from SOLARhome includes;
- Home energy survey
- Personalised quotation
- Full technical survey
- Electrical health check
- HIES & EPVS compliant quotation & contract
- Technical feasibility & design service
- All access equipment (as required)
- MCS certified products & installation
- Solarwatt glass-glass PV panels
- 30 year PV panel product warranty
- 30 year PV panel performance warranty
- 5 year FullCoverage system insurance
- Top-branded inverter with 10 year warranty
- Insurance backed workmanship warranty
- All inclusive price including 0% VAT
Figures you can trust.
All of our performance estimates are submitted to the Energy Performance Validation Scheme (EPVS). EPVS is an independent consumer protection body that certifies the processes used by installers to ensure energy-saving, generating and/or storage calculations/estimates for home energy products are accurate and valid.
- Giving you trust & confidence to purchase home energy products.
- Increase confidence you are being provided an accurate quote.
- Added layer of security & protection from EPVS.
- Independent, ongoing monitoring of installers ensures compliance.
- You will receive an EPVS certificate, registering your installation.
- Certify that calculations/estimates are valid.
It’s not easy for an installer to join EPVS.
We’ve doubled down on quality assurance for your peace of mind.
Government endorsed quality.
TrustMark provides a high level of assurance, certainty and protection to homeowners looking to have work done in and around their homes.
TrustMark Registered Businesses are thoroughly vetted and continually monitored to ensure they meet required standards in technical competence, customer service and trading practices, so homeowners can be sure they’re making the right choice.
And, if anything should go wrong, TrustMark has that covered too as registered businesses must provide guarantees on their work and have a clear and simple disputes resolution process in place.
Payment protection & insurance-backed guarantees.
As a member of HEIS, we offer free deposit and stage payment protection insurance, which provides you with peace of mind that any payments you have made are protected should anything happen to your installation company before your installation is completed.
An Insurance Backed Guarantee (IBG) is an insurance policy that covers the original guarantee provided by your installer. An IBG provides you with the comfort that in the unlikely event we cease to trade, for whatever reason, you are still covered and can still make a claim under the terms of the original guarantee.
“If you are buying renewable products, I strongly advise you to use a member of HIES.
Nick Ross – Previous HIES Ambassador
Free home energy survey.
Find out how much you will save and earn with solar PV – along with the finance options we can offer.
Our home energy experts offer genuine payback calculations, all of which are fully certified and validated through EPVS – a third-party quality assurance scheme – ensuring that you only receive genuine and honest advice.
Genuine payback calculations
The Energy Performance Validation Scheme ensures all savings calculations and performance estimates are accurate.
German engineered products
We’re proud to be partners with Solarwatt and to offer their high-performing and innovative glass-glass PV panels.